Learn to play great music from day one!
- Simply Music is not just for children! Take private lessons, join a group of beginners or learn alongside your child for free! I often have parents who do this because Simply Music is so simple to understand that most parents who sit in on the lessons learn by just playing their role as mentor! Watch out though because we might ask you to play in class ;)
- Materials you purchase will include a DVD that allows you to take the lessons home with you so that you can have the lesson as many times as you wish and share with your family and friends.
- We also have teachers that work with Special Needs children as well. Check out more about this by clicking here.
- Call for current specials including a FREE introductory session!
- Click Here To Download Curriculum (17MB)
Simply Music Testimonials
Quite simply, this approach transforms the music learning process, and is perfectly suited to children, teens, adults or seniors alike. Clearly, our long-standing record of unprecedented success and the tens of thousands of students around the world conclusively demonstrates this fact. Read some of our Simply Music Student testimonials below.
“This is a wonderful music program and the results are astounding! Even if you don’t consider yourself musically talented, this program is designed for you! It is easy to understand and easy to play a full repertoire of beautiful songs from a variety of genres. I also think this program could be a major breakthrough for children with a variety of cognitive delays and learning disabilities. I love the Simply Music approach.”
Dr. Anne Margaret Wright
Education Consultant for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
“Let me begin by saying just how thrilled I am with the Simply Music program. I’m playing better now than I did after years of traditional lessons. I hope you continue to provide even more advanced studies, for a long, long time to come.”
Executive Producer – Primetime, Discovery Channel
“My daughter is advancing through the program at remarkable speed. The program is amazing – she can’t get enough. We bought her a small baby grand piano and were hoping she would learn to play but her lessons were going nowhere – she hated them. Now she’s flying through Simply Music and loves it!”
“I bought your programs a few months ago. I have to tell you I love the program. I’m 33 years old, and never had a chance to learn to play piano. I am totally enjoying the program, with the video it’s like you are right here with me as I am learning. My seven year old daughter has taken an interest and has begun to practice as well. It is so awesome to play ‘Dreams Come True’ with my two girls beside me singing. I do however have a problem with Jackson Blues….I can’t get it out of my head!!! Thank you so much for developing such a wonderful program and making it available to us!!!”
Mrs. Ann Kleinhans
Still not convinced Simply Music is for you? Listen below to the creator of Simply Music explain how the program works.